Saturday 11 October 2014

Slowing Down a Bit Further

Hi FinnFanns,

Sadly, due to a change in circumstances, I'm not finding as much time to write as normal lately (as previously mentioned).

It's looking like this may go on for a while longer so I'm going to dial back a little further on Sixth Guest (so that I don't have to dial back on my transformation stories).

I'll be releasing new episodes here every four days now, which is better as it will slot in between every other transformation story that comes out. That means you'll still be getting new episodes either here or on my transformation site three out of every four days.

That can't be a bad thing.

Thanks for understanding and more importantly, thanks for reading.


Emma

2 comments:

  1. don't worry we (presumptive of me, no?) understand. take care of yourself. please accept positive wishes from all of your devoted fans. we look forward to devouring any tender morsels of delicious fiction you do have time to produce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks John. As always, your support means a lot to me.

      Delete